| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mt Makulu in October is fairly hot at 24.1 °C (75.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in October is 13.5 °C (24.3 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty. A paltry 19.2mm (0.8in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:16 long and the longest day is 12:40 long with an average length of 12:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Mt Makulu October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Mt Makulu, Zambia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Mt Makulu:
- Kabwe Agromet, Zambia - 130.7 kms (81.2 miles) NNE
- Kabwe, Zambia - 124.5 kms (77.4 miles) N
- Lusaka Int., Zambia - 33.7 kms (20.9 miles) NE
- Lusaka, Zambia - 27.5 kms (17.1 miles) ENE
- Kanyemba, Zimbabwe - 232.2 kms (144.3 miles) E
- Makuti, Zimbabwe - 137 kms (85.1 miles) SE
- Kariba, Zimbabwe - 127 kms (78.9 miles) SSE
- Doma, Zimbabwe - 250 kms (155.4 miles) ESE
- Karoi, Zimbabwe - 204.1 kms (126.8 miles) SE
- Tengwe, Zimbabwe - 223.3 kms (138.7 miles) SE