| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mt Makulu in March is warm at 21.1 °C (69.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.3 °C (81.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.3 °C (61.3 °F).
- In March the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly arid. Circa 94.8mm (3.7in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:59 long and the longest day is 12:25 long with an average length of 12:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Mt Makulu March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Mt Makulu, Zambia
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Mt Makulu:
- Kabwe Agromet, Zambia - 130.7 kms (81.2 miles) NNE
- Kabwe, Zambia - 124.5 kms (77.4 miles) N
- Lusaka Int., Zambia - 33.7 kms (20.9 miles) NE
- Lusaka, Zambia - 27.5 kms (17.1 miles) ENE
- Kanyemba, Zimbabwe - 232.2 kms (144.3 miles) E
- Makuti, Zimbabwe - 137 kms (85.1 miles) SE
- Kariba, Zimbabwe - 127 kms (78.9 miles) SSE
- Doma, Zimbabwe - 250 kms (155.4 miles) ESE
- Karoi, Zimbabwe - 204.1 kms (126.8 miles) SE
- Tengwe, Zimbabwe - 223.3 kms (138.7 miles) SE