| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mt Makulu in February is really warm at 21.3 °C (70.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.8 °C (62.2 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in February is faintly wet. Around 184.3mm (7.3in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:26 long and the longest day is 12:47 long with an average length of 12:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Mt Makulu February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Mt Makulu, Zambia
Mt Makulu Weather in February Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Mt Makulu:
- Kabwe Agromet, Zambia - 130.7 kms (81.2 miles) NNE
- Kabwe, Zambia - 124.5 kms (77.4 miles) N
- Lusaka Int., Zambia - 33.7 kms (20.9 miles) NE
- Lusaka, Zambia - 27.5 kms (17.1 miles) ENE
- Kanyemba, Zimbabwe - 232.2 kms (144.3 miles) E
- Makuti, Zimbabwe - 137 kms (85.1 miles) SE
- Kariba, Zimbabwe - 127 kms (78.9 miles) SSE
- Doma, Zimbabwe - 250 kms (155.4 miles) ESE
- Karoi, Zimbabwe - 204.1 kms (126.8 miles) SE
- Tengwe, Zimbabwe - 223.3 kms (138.7 miles) SE